Ensuring your project is equipped with reliable moisture protection of subsurface structures is imperative to ensure long-term performance and success. DELTA® Drainage Systems for Commercial Construction provide effective and durable solutions – for the entire life of the structure.
ICC ESR-2932 • NFPA 285
The vapor permeable, self-adhering air- and water-resistive barrier comes with BIM models, allowing you to draft architectural drawings and specify details quickly and easily, and Health Product Declaration® (HPD), helping you design LEED® v4-compliant buildings with confidence.
- 3-layer, self-adhered WRB and air barrier
- Outer layers are made of high-strength spun-bonded polypropylene (PP) fabric bonded to a vapor permeable, watertight polymeric middle layer
- Full surface coating of high-tack aggressive adhesive
- Split release liner for easy application
- Matte gray color reduces irritating glare during installation
- ABAA evaluated, Building Code Evaluation ICC-ESR 2932 (AC38), meets most stringent air tightness requirements when tested per ASTM E2357 (air barrier assembly test), NFPA 285 compliant, Red List Compliant (DECLARE), Health Product Declaration (HPD 2.0) available
To become more energy efficient, structures are now being built with extreme airtightness. This is why air and water barriers are becoming increasingly important. Tighter buildings are designed to prevent outside air and bulk liquid from entering, while allowing damaging interior moisture vapor to escape.
Building wraps are often used even though they are easily damaged. This is primarily caused by the difficulty of properly installing building wrap; every staple hole, seam or wall intrusion allows for movement of air. Uncontrolled air movement can lead to unwanted condensation due to temperature differentials across the wall.
More and more buildings are being built with higher-performance membranes to increase airtightness. The highest-performing barriers are fully adhered sheets that have a superior material as well as foolproof installation.
DELTA®-VENT S is a heavy duty, highly permeable water-resistive barrier and air barrier. The 3-layer, spun-bonded polypropylene is suitable for all wall applications.
- High-performance water-resistive barrier
- The two outer layers are made of a high-strength, spun-bonded polypropylene, thermally bonded to a highly vapor permeable, watertight polymeric middle layer, on top of a protective fabric layer
- High permeability
The first mechanically fastened, water-resistive barrier designed to maximize building protection without compromising design aesthetics in open-joint cladding applications.
The best way to protect your open-joint cladding design.Finalizing your design is only half the battle; you also need to make sure whatever you’re building stays protected. DELTA®-FASSADE S provides water, wind, and UV protection for your open-joint cladding designs with a water-resistive barrier that lets you build with complete confidence.
- Polyester substrate with a special, highly UV-stabilized acrylic coating
- Acrylic coating ensures weatherproof performance that won’t break down in any environment
- Highly tear resistant with a waterproof coating
- Matte black color prevents blinding glare during installation and improves appearance of design
- Ideal for use in metal and wood stud construction
- Integrates well with most open-joint cladding systems, e.g. Trespa, Swisspearl, Eternit, Fundermax
- Approved under International Building Code and International Residential Code (ICC ESR-2932)
- NFPA 285 compliant